Monday, September 7, 2020

Review: Outcast

Outcast Outcast by Nora Cobb
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Outcast

****Spoilers here and there****

Wow like Beth. I want to slap her stupid self she doesn’t see that Natalie is actually a FRIEND. Whereas Arielle is the horrible person. I can’t wait to see all there fall out when Natalie is back and she finally stick it to them that is what I am waiting on. Plus with Anthony, Jacob and Lucas by her side I think that’ll help her too. I just hope they don’t switch up or do something that can ruin her reputation again.

Somebody also need to do something about that freaking principal. Because he set and ignore everything that happened to Natalie that was false and set and believe whatever Arielle has said. Just because her family put money into the school. I wanted to punch him in the throat along with Arielle and Beth.

I was glad that Anthony didn’t want Beth because she actually a horrible jealous person along with Arielle she deserved to be in there clique. I’m definitely going to laugh too when something happened between her and her FAKE friends. Especially when the truth comes out about those pictures and what they been posting online. Beth dumb as heck too not realizing she being used. I tell jealousy makes you do stupid things and she’s actually didn’t stupid things.

I can only say that I hope the guys accept Anthony because she choose all three of them Anthony, Jacob and Lucas. I don’t want her to choose Troy. He is so horrible and is mom is no better. She is just horrible I wish that Natalie can tell her uncle what she said to her I wouldn’t care if he known I would’ve just told him keep hush about it until it’s time use that information to get back her old a**.

Plus if Anthony dumb self would’ve deleted those pictures like Natalie said she wouldn’t have been in that mess. Not only that her dumb self wouldn’t have put her face in the pictures no one would’ve known. They would’ve known by knowing the color of her BED sheets. And the only person knew that color was Beth dusty self.

Natalie is actually learning I hope to not be sooo stupid when it comes to these propels at this school. I can’t even believe that these people believe she could be a hoe. When the other girls Arielle, Chloe or whatever her name is all I know is they are Arielle wack friends and I can’t even remember there names. Are being hot in the a**... Arielle sitting giving HEAD. But Natalie the w**** that’s a virgin smh. Just because three guys likes her smh.

She lost her V-Card with Jacob. Towards the end of the book. But they don’t know that. Not sure how horrible Troy knows this. I am like Gosh I hope she doesn’t date him. But I do have feeling she will. Because I can tell her likes her but have a weird way of showing her.

Plus this the first reverse harem book I have read that the friends aren’t actually friends but tolerate each other and hate the other.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...