Sunday, September 27, 2020

Review: Operation Coming Out

Operation Coming Out Operation Coming Out by Jay Argent
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

***Spoilers not really but probably have a few***

So okay I am so confused because I assume that Dennis was going to end up with Kevin in the end. But the whole time; that’s not what even happened it’s like it took a whole different turn to Dennis going to military and was hiding his true self but finally told his parents about being GAY.

That’s where I really felt bad for him because his father was a horrible man. But regardless of that. And what happened with his parents I was still at loss. Because when he was a grown man.

I guess Kevin - was gay too because the person he messed with name was Justin but he said it was Kevin.. so I assume that Kevin may have given out a fake name so people wouldn’t know it was him.

I don’t know. This book left me at a post. But not only that it had me curious as to what was going to happens next. So with the way that book one ended. I had to go ahead and get book two and start on it...


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...