Saturday, February 1, 2020

Review: The Square Root of Falling: A Sweet YA Romance

The Square Root of Falling: A Sweet YA Romance The Square Root of Falling: A Sweet YA Romance by Amy Sparling
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Based on love in the math class!

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2020...

**spoilers*** but not too many'!!


Okay, I liked this book. It was good! I know I am not going to write a long review since I got distracted before I even decided to do this with you because I was finished.

With that being said... it's funny how everyone treated Jake like a popular guy and someone special just because of his looks. & all he wanted was a girl who liked the person that he was on the inside and outside. He found that in Jules. Since he never had a girlfriend, which he admitted to Jules when that tornado warning happened when they were in school in the counselor's office.

I also had to laugh at the fact. Well, more so raise my eyebrow at how they both wanted to switch out of their math class because they couldn't take being around each other. But at least they both figured things out in the end and got together officially since they both liked each other.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...