Sunday, February 16, 2020

Review: Rock Bottom:

Rock Bottom: Rock Bottom: by Emily Goodwin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Plenty of spoilers will more likely be in this review.

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2020...

This book was given to me as an ARC; for an honest review. Not only that, it comes out tomorrow (hence; Feb 17th)!!!!!!!

So okay! I couldn’t wait to read this book. And learn who Dean will end up with even though Rory's name was mentioned in the description. Lord knows I couldn’t stand Kara... & me and probably all of Emily Goodwin fans... 🤣🤣🤣...

When I first started this book, I was like yup that heifer done cheated on Dean before he even got to his house I knew. Ugh! Couldn’t stand her more after that, especially when she popped up randomly at his new house. Thinking she was getting him back and had the nerve to ruin things for Dean, I was glad that he went and got his woman back and ran Kara *** up out of his house while he was at it... the nerve of her try to put that pregnancy on him. In my head, I was girl you know that baby ain’t his... y’all been broken up. I was glad he told her that too.

Because in the end, Elory? I think it is her real name was the one for him... she got along with everyone in his family.. especially his sister, unlike Kara bitter self... plus both their (Dean and Rory) families were similar to each other... even had the group chat thing going on lol!!!! I was just glad that Dean stops playing games with Rory and turning away from his feeling for her, too... it took for crap pot “Kara” to pop up to tell him she wants him back. For him to realize his true feelings and admit them FINALLY ... to Rory, at least he got what he wanted, in the end, a family. Which he couldn’t get with the trash ex-wife of his... I’m js...

Oh btw;::::::: ugh I saw that Robby popped up in this book. I still wish that he had his own book and find love too. I am glad to learn that he getting himself together and getting along and being with his family again... plus maybe Hillary might be the one for him 🤣 idk!! I just want a book with him, but there’s no other Dawson!! Bleh oh well!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...