Monday, February 10, 2020

Review: Dare You to Kiss the Quarterback

Dare You to Kiss the Quarterback Dare You to Kiss the Quarterback by Lacy Andersen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It was good

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2020...

***Spoilers**

I liked this book., it not much that I could say about this book. But I felt that Collin was pretty attracted to Audrey way before they had to do that performance together. I was glad that he figured things out for himself; and realize that he shouldn’t walk away from school, family (adopter), Audrey, etc. talking with his dad after Audrey left helped him figured things out!!

Also, I was glad that Audrey talked to her dad... about how she felt not only that she talks to her mom too. What I often realize times children/teens etch; who grow up with married parents; the parents get divorced. They end up upset and then take up everything to make either parent happy! I think Collin speaking on it that time was good for her since I think she needed to hear it...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...