Friday, February 21, 2020

Review: Dating the Quarterback

Dating the Quarterback Dating the Quarterback by Maggie Dallen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Spoilers? Yes? Maybe? Who knows it a possibility of it!!!


I will say this when u was reading book 1... I was soooo ready to read book 2.. but after I started reading book 2. I was like ehhh.... it’s okay... I can say this book 1 was actually good and better in my opinion.

I can’t really pinpoint what I feel about Harley. Because she was kind of a complainer; annoying; a little whinny. I mean Both Tristan and Conner actually told her something that she needed to hear. Since I thought she was better. No the more popular people was some what better or have life better.

Which she didn’t realize since Tristan was actually going through something even though he was popular. Even Rosalie, Harley realize Tristan liked her after he didn’t want anything to do with her.. once he stop coming around. I said to myself it took her long enough to stop being whiny and complaining about what some person who didn’t deserve her at her old school done to her.

I think if she was at her old school yeah she definitely should’ve been more cautious of what someone wanted from her. But you could tell Tristan cared about her since everything that he done for her that showed her he wanted and cared about her..

In the end I was glad they made and she figured out what she wanted. Not only her Tristan realize that he could also have love and live his life. Without having so much on his shoulders.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...