Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Review: How to Kiss a Guy in Ten Days

How to Kiss a Guy in Ten Days How to Kiss a Guy in Ten Days by Liwen Y. Ho
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

How you fall in love in 10 days!!!!

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2020...

***splash spoilers all through this review***

I enjoy this book. I realize that this book is new. I was glad I liked it and can't wait for the next book to come out with Ava (Hannah) best friend and her (Hannah) brother Liam. I agreed with Seth at the end because she knew something might be going on between Ava and Liam. & Hannah denied it... I can't wait until she sees that Seth was right & I hope she'll be happy for both her best friend and brother.


Not only that, I liked how she (Hannah) and Ava befriended Seth... unlike everyone else. Besides Nolan..., I did wonder if he and Seth ever talk again. Because I felt regardless of him learning who Seth'sSeth's family was. If he were a REAL friend, he would've heard Seth out.

You could tell Seth got embarrassed about a lot of things and didn't like all the attention! Before everyone knew he was related to the founders of the school and afterwards. At least Ava, Liam, and Hannah. Continue being friends with him regardless of who he was related too. Because everyone else only talked to him and ask about his family. They didn't want to get to know him as Ava & Hannah did. Even Liam knew that Seth was a good person, even though in the beginning, he assumed that Seth wasn't Hannah type, and he didn't socialize with the likes of their kind since he was related to famous people.

But in the end, I believe Liam figured out that Seth wasn't a bad person. Since he realizes after what happened at the mall. Seth push away from Hannah! What also sucked was when her (Hannah) ex-boyfriend tried to use her to get into Hollywood because she new the nephew of the Sparks... I was glad when she told him off and found Seth waiting for her at the entrance...

Btw: I felt like Nolan needs a story too. I don't know why! If not, it's still cool without one for him. But after swiping left a couple times. I was glad to learn that Nolan "will show up in all of the Edenvale Arts High School books and will have his own story in book #5."

Not only that, I was glad that Seth got to talk with DNA dad Richard like he stated in the book. I was glad that he got closure. I believe all children/adults/teenagers need closure when they have a dead beat for a mom or dad!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...