Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Review: Charming the Cheerleader

Charming the Cheerleader Charming the Cheerleader by Maggie Dallen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

**Spoilers?.... not so much!!!

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2020...

Okay, so this book was good. More so wanted to read this book. But wanted to read book two more. With his (Conner) stepsister Harley...

With that being said. I wasn’t disappointed when I was reading this book. I already knew it was going to be good. & also thought it took the right person to understand Rosalie and why she seems like the ice queen. Being say makes people think your something you not. Plus her ex Danny was horrible anyways for spreading rumors about her being an ice queen etc...

At least Conner got to know her and understood that she had felt like everyone else. But I think he comes into that school was hilarious because you look at it he didn’t care what people thought of him even when he wanted to become popular again and be known with the ladies etc...

But I liked how he came to realize that is what he used to be in his old school wasn’t all that it was. Plus, both he and Rosalie help each other out. I also agreed with his stepsister about how he could become a chef and go into culinary arts... especially since he enjoyed cooking and not only that music.

Also, I was glad he didn’t let that bet (challenge) on for too long, and Rosalie accepted her feelings for him and understood that Conner cared for and understood her unlike Danny ever did...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...