Friday, February 28, 2020

Review: Don't Trash the Heartthrob

Don't Trash the Heartthrob Don't Trash the Heartthrob by Victorine E. Lieske
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

You can trust the heartthrob

Spoilers... maybe•••


Oh... it sucks that this is the last book to the Rockford series. I for sure was hoping for a book with Jade and Chris. But oh well!!!

With that being said.... when I was reading the story with Amanda and Cody... and the ending where Stephanie found out it was actually Brandon Travers she was bashing online was priceless. I was so ready for this book to come and and when I finally gotten a email about this book being out I was so ready to read it. I even push a few books back that I was planning to read i was like I gotta read this IDC! IDC!

I glad I did because I wasn’t even disappointed at all with this book that’s how good it was.. the only thing I want to say was Stephanie was so quick believe that rumor that Alisha had put out was ridiculous. I could tell that she was blinded by what Kyle did to her that she didn’t see the truth. I mean you could tell how Alisha was when she had called Brandon that day they all went out to eat! But in the end I was glad when Stephanie and everybody else learned the truth behind that video and Stephanie forgave Brandon, she finally got her kiss and vise versa. & not only that they ended up dating!!!!

Oh besides that Brandon was a fool anyways to get into that car with the guy Tony which lead him to being in a accident and almost losing his arm. Though Tony got the worse of it. He probably ends up in jail since Tony was the one who gave Brandon the pills and was going over the driving limit and running from the cops which lead to the car flipping couple times. At least in the end Brandon learned his lesson...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...