Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Review: One Little Word

One Little Word One Little Word by F.N. Manning
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

One word can change everything

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2020...

**There Spoilers but•• not many just a few••^*

Am I going to read the other books to this series? I don't know... I don't think I will. Though this... even though the book was had my attention from being to end.

I think Luke could've been bisexual but didn't know it until he had to pretend to FAKE date, Ryan... I mean, he didn't say much when he and his baseball friends were joking around about "he and Zach" being gay... after learning that Zach was gay himself. It's interesting to learn why he didn't say anything to the other guys when they said that he was...

Maybe Zach knew deep down his best friend Luke was more likely bisexual too. & Luke didn't realize until he got to be around Ryan. Plus; Luke kept going for Lydia but deep down she didn't like him back nor was she attracted to guys... later on in the book she mentioned something about "her may not be attracted to them" and Luke learning that he had feelings for Ryan after the fact that he learned that Zach was gay **bisexual** himself. & asked Ryan to sit with them at lunch...

Everyone saw how jealous Luke was when it came to Ryan. The only one who didn't see it was Luke. Until it was too late... after they (He & Ryan) fake broken up. Though both their feelings for each other were real. More than Luke realize... though Ryan knew he had feelings that ran deep.

Those football players and some of the baseball players (more so Mate or whatever that baseball player) name was on Luke's team. Hated guys, people. The way they talked to them, especially Ryan, was horrible. You also learn who liked you once they learn you are "gay" or "bisexual".....

Plus, I didn't see how Luke couldn't see Lydia had a thing for Alicia.. since they kissed that once time... when they helped Ryan out... but in the end, at least he learned his real main friends were gay. Except for Joey? Whatever his name was, lol!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...