Sunday, February 23, 2020

Review: Misadventures in the Cage

Misadventures in the Cage Misadventures in the Cage by Sarah Robinson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

**Spoilers? There’s a possibility that it will be a lot!!!

I can say I actually liked this one way better than the Firefighter one. I finish this one really fast. I can say like one-two days.

With that being said I would like to point out that I understood both Callan and Josie parts on the breakup. But I didn’t like the fact that Josie thought it was okay for her to up and leave Callan on the day of the fight between her brother (Xavier) and Callan. But when he does it (well technically; he didn’t want to break up only wanted to do long distance even though he didn’t want to). It was her pushing him (Callan) away again. Like this was so normal for her when it came to him. She blamed him the second time around, for getting Michelle pregnant. Like it was ridiculous because for one she left him when he didn’t want her too. & plus Josie knew that Michelle and Callan wasn’t in a serious relationship. It was only but there careers.

Plus you could tell Callan didn’t want no Michelle she wasn’t right for him. Especially how she reacted to certain things. Though; she wanted something more with him. I was glad when Josie came to her senses and realize when she got that offer for a television show in California that she made mistakes. With running away from her feelings and not telling Callan how she felt about him. When the whole time he prove to her how he felt about her. Even when he had to stay in California when he learned about Michelle being pregnant by him. Clearly you could tell that he got her pregnant during the time both he and Michelle was drunk. A lot of times that happens to people (in real life I know to people in my family that happened to

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...