Saturday, February 1, 2020

Review: Road Trip with a Nerd: A Sweet Young Adult Novella

Road Trip with a Nerd: A Sweet Young Adult Novella Road Trip with a Nerd: A Sweet Young Adult Novella by Stephanie Street
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I don’t think Grant was really a nerd! He was just smart and into developing

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2020...

***Spoilers... but not that many**

I think that Mallory needed that road trip to learn how to remove herself from toxic people. She also got to learn not to be spoiled and what’s the other word. I can’t think of it. But she learned not to be judgemental towards Grant since he had an old “farm truck” as she stated.

I think that made her a better person, but not only that, she got to know Grant. He also got the girl of his dreams. His crush! I was glad when Mallory figured out she didn’t need Trent to wait what that fool name that cheated on her with her ex-best friend Livvy... hmmm was? 🤔... heck, I can’t even remember. Don’t care to... 🤣... because he wasn’t good for her anyways.... and didn’t deserve her love... sense he wanted Livvy since he and Mallory been dating and Livvy wanted him way before Mallory dated him...

At least she ended up with Grant! He even listens to her, whereas her ex-boyfriend didn’t. Also, I was glad that his family accepted what he wanted and even her parents. I think a developer is a good job!!!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...