Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Review: After His Banana

After His Banana After His Banana by Penelope Bloom
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It was good!!

***Spoilers in this review maybe***

So okay, I didn’t know that the author even written a book about the kids to the Chamberson brothers. I can’t wait to read the story about Bruce daughter and William kids and even the others that was from the Objects of Attraction series... I also hope that Luna gets her own story too.

You could tell that Miles was more like his uncle William than his dad Bruce. I think he had both of there personality too. I also think Ares have Bruce ways

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...