Friday, February 14, 2020

Review: Misadventures with a Firefighter

Misadventures with a Firefighter Misadventures with a Firefighter by Julie Morgan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

***Spoilers...Not that many but a few***

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2020...

Okay. At the beginning of this book, it was ehhhh — kind of dry. After I kept reading, I wanted to know what else happens. Still, I was stuck in between what I felt for this book. This is why I gave it a four-star instead of a five like I do, mostly my books. With that being said...


I already knew that Erin was going to snitch when Noah kept coming to the school even when he volunteered in the class with Cara and his son... I mean, you look at it. They gave themselves away with how they were touching and making side-eyes. But they never touch when the kids were around... as Erin made it seem. But in the end; she was just jealous of Cara and what she had... her true colors came about when Cara started dating one of her students (Marshall) dad (Noah)... she wanted Cara position, but she didn't even get it.... she did what she thought Cara did to get the job that she had (**cough*** come on the principal)... what she (Erin) got was a kick out the door for doing what she thought Cara did. Karma got her good because she knew she was wrong for spreading lies...

I also thought it was crazy to have those rules of a teacher can't date students' parents. When in reality, Cara and Noah were talking way before he/she found out that she (Cara) was his (Marshall) teacher, and he was his father (Noah). In the end, I was glad that Cara got her job back, and she came to her senses about how she wanted to be with Noah regardless of what happened with her job!!!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...