Thursday, February 7, 2019

Review: The Sweet Girl and the Rock Star

The Sweet Girl and the Rock Star The Sweet Girl and the Rock Star by Julia Keanini
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sweet girl & the rockstar; Josh was definitely a rockstar, with a lil bit of JOCK in him...

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

This book was so good; it only took me one day to finish this though I started this almost towards midnight... I still count it as one day.

**•• Just let me add a few spoilers throughout this review”•***

So okay, I knew that Jessie boy was full of it smh, it always that one band member that will mess it up for others. Then to come to find out even Josh and Dragon didn’t even like him, that they only let Jessie stay because Tina loved him at the time. I was glad they went to that competition because they got to see who Jessie truly was.

Especially with the things, he said about her and to her. I couldn’t stand that Kelly Cook lady. She was so disrespectful, and Jessie wack self-agreed with everything she said about Tina. But not, Josh, Josh took up for Tina, that he should. But what I couldn’t figure out how Tina, never realize that it was Josh was the one who followed her around like a lost puppy. As the lady Verna I think that’s how you spell her name mention. She assumed it might be Nick I said really...

Same for when she though Nick told the Reporters that Z was her father. She was to blind to figure out it wasn’t Nick. I mean her and Josh were in the studio talking, and someone could’ve heard them and or a camera could’ve been in there at that time recording them... I still couldn’t figure out how they couldn’t figure that out. But glad everyone figured out what they wanted to do besides music and got a new guitar player. I do wonder if Dragon went to school for interior design...

In the end, I am glad, that Z and CeCe ended up together & not only that Tina and Josh finally figured out they wanted each other smh! One thing I hope is that in the next book, it doesn’t wait until they are adults to realize they want, care, find out they had the feeling for each other ugh! So annoying !!!! Happens in like the other two or three books before this one.

Oh thing I forgot to add, I was glad Jessie album flop especially since he went solo and blame Tina for getting them to kick out of the competition. When I still say Kelly has something to do with it. As well as brainwashing Jessie too ... glad Nick didn’t let Kelly get to him. Jessie was cunt bucket idiot and showed his true colors to his bandmates.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...