Thursday, February 14, 2019

Review: The Perfect League

The Perfect League The Perfect League by Maggie Dallen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Yup, I liked this book it was cute and interesting. I am just going to add well no; I am just going to rate this book a 4 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ star.

•••• There’s a possibility of spoilers in my review•••****

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

So let me get into why I rate it a 4 star instead of a 5 star. I am going to say because it was 100% great; but a good book. I did like Juliette and Conner story I thought they both were made for one another. Not only that they completed each other; even though they were complete opposites.

Opposites do attract, and I do believe with this series there were plenty of those. They both made each other happy, even Conner sister Gina was delighted that he had Juliette in his life. Without her, I believe that Conner would’ve still held on to his fears especially with getting close to others. Thinking that his mother will move to another state in the USA. & not only that his father had an effect on his worries about people up and leaving him. There’s a lot of understanding when it comes to both Jules and Conner situations.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...