Sunday, February 24, 2019

Review: Misadventures on the Rebound

Misadventures on the Rebound Misadventures on the Rebound by Lauren Rowe
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

••*** so there it spoilers throughout this review•***

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

So the boy that she lost her virginity to has to be Mason, and I bet Aiden was someone she didn’t know or someone she knew of but he wasn’t popular and or a trouble maker. Ohh I cannot wait to figure out who is Aiden, and will she ever see Mason again.... at the class reunion...

But other than that the first beginning of this book is so freaking hilarious like omg, the part where she mentions about beginning a virgin and losing her virginity dress like a chicken. But; when she went running like a chicken with its head cut off. To find a hiding place, because they were playing truth or dare/hide and seek. When she was found she “Buh-gawk at Mason 😂🤣...Man, I was done for after that.... the author a good job on that... had me dying laughing...

What I did like was Aiden admitting he was Dyslexic, and Savvy didn’t care that he was. I have, and regardless of that learning disability, you are smart in your way. Just like Aiden, I'm not school smart ( I’m in between smart on somethings school), but I’m more street smart among other things. I could tell that he actually liked her, and was glad that he didn’t try to con Savvy; especially with her having to deal with Mason, her dad, and wack Derek....at least Aiden came to his senses, but it sucks that he has to pay for his dad mistakes again.... instead of making himself happy. I can’t wait until he does with Savvy. But I want Savvy to get pregnant for some reason. But 9 out of 10 probably not going to happen. Though; between that I want Aiden to go with Savvy to her class reunion to show Mason she bad a$$...

But all that money that Aiden has to come up with to save his dad life, “seventy-five grand” once and I hope once he does save his dad life I hope his dad gets himself together. Because it’s ridiculous that Aiden has to sale himself to a woman who is 50+ and his only twenty-four bad enough she wanted him when he was only sixteen, talk about pervert ... I hope that Aiden ends up finding a way to get that money by Sunday, without having to be with that lady Regina for fourth eight hours. Then he more likely has to see her too. I was hoping her (Savvy) friend Kyle can help her money wise since he is a friend well as he called it a baby sister to Lucas the rockstar .. the book I’ve read before 🙌🏽👌🏽 Misadventures of a Rockstar.. but wait or was it the Night Shift it was one of them 😂 I think it was the Night Shift yes. Misadventures on the Night Shift...!!! But anyways I do hope that Savvy comes up with a solution to help Aiden... I wouldn’t blame him for not wanting to lose his father.

I love this book; I am not disappointed at all. The author did a good job; I hope that I will not get annoyed or be over the book by chapter 20 + ... because it tends to happen a lot!!! But what I’m trying to figure out did they use a condom those three times, (1) inside of her SUV, (2) once they got to the hotel, (3) the last day that they were going to see each other once Sunday hit (ext; chapter sixteen).

But end the end, they both ended up happy and married with Aiden getting a record deal; I knew all it took was her friend Kyle to hear and see him play. Not only that I was glad, but she also got to tell both Mason off and especially Derek wack self. He was just horrible, especially at her class reunion, I was happy that Mason took up for both Aiden and Savvy... when Derek has punch Aiden; after Aiden beat the dust out of Derek. HA, priceless.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...