Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Review: Misadventures with a Manny

Misadventures with a Manny Misadventures with a Manny by Toni Aleo
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*••••There most likely going to be a few or maybe a couple of spoilers in my review•••

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

So I have been waiting for this book to come out, and once it did, I couldn’t wait to read it. I may say I was not disappointed at all in this book. The author did an excellent job with this one. It kept my attention from beginning to end. I was so ready for Vera to get her some Lincoln. Her husband was a scum bag and wanted to see her fail but a gotten fool. I was also glad that Kiara or whatever her name was gotten rid of him too. He even cheated on her, once a cheater.. he cheated on her seven times.

This reminds me of my mom dust bunny ex-boyfriend who cheated on her 6 to 7 times and she kept taking him back unlike My mom Vera was married to the scum bag, Simon. I was glad that her sister hired Lincoln if it wasn’t for him the kids especially Charlie would still misbehave because of what their dad had done. Not only that Vera would’ve still been sad about what he did to his family.

Simon was straight trash ... I wish she could’ve gotten full custody of the kids. But I glad In the end she got well admitted she wanted Lincoln because she was making me mad when she acted like she didn’t want him. When she did. She gave Lincoln a family; as well as Lincoln has her family. Both well more so she gave Lincoln a kid, I know he would be an amazing father as well as her as a mom. Though what cracks me up is that EVERYONE assumes he might be gay just because he didn’t have any GIRLFRIEND and he was a manny with an EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION degree. It’s crazy how as a male people think otherwise.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...