Thursday, February 7, 2019

Review: The Broken Girl and the Hero

The Broken Girl and the Hero The Broken Girl and the Hero by Julia Keanini
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Good book; wasn’t disappointed.. 5 star. ⭐️

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

***• I’m just going to add the spoilers here•*****

So I have wanted to read this book for a while now because I wanted to know Audrey story. I am glad that I got to read her story. Which was so different from the other four girls... like I think this book was a book five idk but anyways!

It sucks that her friend Molly didn’t believe anything that “Katie” at the time said about her dad. But what it was Molly is just like her father and wanted to get in denial ... I was glad that Audrey got out of her shale and became stronger than she truly was.

All it took was for Brent to come into her life again and give her that spark that she needed. I was also glad that she put Chris in his place. Because he almost ruin things for Brent, but Brent became a police officer, and Dylan became an investor... so I figure football wasn’t their calling. Not only that I was glad that In the end Dylan and Jenna finally got together. Because they wanted each other as much as Brent and Audrey each other.

I was glad that Audrey became stronger when her abuser (her ex-best friend father) came into her new home and tried to hurt her. In the end, I was glad she used her business degree to open up well more so to help those women who are a victim of abusive relationships, family members; ransoms, etc. I like stuff like that especially for women because it gives us women to protect ourselves from the evil of the world. That’s something I always wanted to do (boxing; martial arts, work out exercises) never know when you might need to kick somebody butt.

& I was glad that Audrey kicks Gary *** in the end. She needed to be happy; I also understood why she didn’t want to be called by Katie-Lynn, especially when he called her that name. Audrey was a way better name for her. I can’t stand men who prey on children yuck!!! For her friend to blame her at the age of thirteen saying she wanted to be raped by that man is just disgusting... I wanted to slap her ex-best friend, Molly.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...