Sunday, February 3, 2019

Review: High School Heartbreak

High School Heartbreak High School Heartbreak by Sherri Renee
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was better than the first book!

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

•••••**** There are spoilers inside this review**••••***

I believe what was said was " I hope that there will be a story about Meghan and George because, when Meghan gave Kristen to the cold "thanks"... I could tell she doesn't like Kristen for some reason, even in book one, which was about Kristen, & Matt (ex, George)... I still believe that it has to do with something about George... If so I hope there will be a book about them both, because my nosey self is just curious and want to know what happens, and will Meghan tell Kristen what problem she has with her. I also wouldn't mind a book about Jules, (w. Brian, Maybe)...

But first let me say this, okay, so I was so rooting for Michelle and Danny in the first book with Kristen and Matt, but seeing well reading how he is towards her, you can tell he wasn’t feeling her the way she was feeling him. Plus, the way he didn’t want to see her and easily moved on so fast once he moved was so disrespectful. I was glad she had Jace to come around to make her happy, Jace was more of a man than Danny would ever be. The way he treated Michelle was dirty. I wanted to smack him sideways...

One thing, I did know, or figure was Jace, was genuinely sick, when Michelle had mentioned him was small, etc. & come to find out he had cancer just as her mother. I do hope that Michelle and her father get along minus her demon sister. But I would like to say this “ I really hate when I read books and the parent always dies or get sick with “CANCER” I hate reading about someone dying of “cancer” in every book. Because I know there so many diseases that are out there such as Leukemia, Diabetes, Heart disease, stroke, etc. that people can die from, even car accidents, etc. so many ways a parent can end up dying. I don’t like cancer, and I don’t like seeing that it’s the ONLY  disease that is mention!

But anyways, I am so rooting for Jace and Michele; I am hoping he gives her her five kids, I mean he already has the house need more bedrooms lol! But Meghan acts like Kristen was in the wrong, and nothing was George fault which is annoying! I want to smack her along with Danny! Wish she explains to Kristen why she hates and dislikes her so much. Kristen is nice!

In the end, this book was awesome, Michelle didn’t annoy me as much as her friend Kristen I wanted to slap Kristen half through the book 😂😂😂😂. But what annoyed me about Michelle was she assumed too much when it came to Jace, like the situation with Jules and his sister Jana?! .... & with Danny, she always brushes it off..., it was just weird. Then in the end at that little practice game, glad Forest beat Whiley or whatever that team was Wiley was it? Idc 😂😂😂 Danny was going to try to come for Michelle about her moving on with Jace, in my head I was like boy bye if you don’t get your bean-head on somewhere. He hurt Michelle but wanted to come for her after the game, when he played her once he moved. Glad, she didn’t have any more feelings for him -and he told Jace to take care of her... I kind of don’t want to smack him... nah I’m lying! 😂🤷🏽‍♀️

"Oops, my book dream is a crush, when it comes to Meghan and George since in book, three mentions Laurie and George that are going to get together? oh well!"


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...