Thursday, February 28, 2019

Review: Piece by Piece

Piece by Piece Piece by Piece by R.H. Tucker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

****•There's a lot of spoilers throughout this review; so beware ******•••

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

I don’t know how many times I want to smack the shit out of Sasha ass because Taylor was so disrespectful to her and mean! & when he comes around or call she go running. Gah! She reminds me of two stupid females in my family! I felt like Taylor could’ve gotten over his hurt with his ex-girlfriend that died; they were teenagers then; he’s 20 years old now. But instead, he tends to push his friend Micah away and even disrespected his girlfriend and punched Micah... I only felt that Calvin just deserved that SMACKDOWN! But I believe that Taylor could’ve told his friends minus Calvin the reason behind why he acts the way he does. I think he could’ve trusted Micah, Sasha, and Ethan but he was an asshole a BIG one at that. I never knew he was going through what he was going through when I was reading the book with his best friend Micah and Veronica.. but for him to go out a mess around with girls, so he doesn’t dream of Reese and fall in love, so he doesn’t forget her is ridiculous. Because I felt like you will always have that person in your memory even when they are gone. But I still wanted to punch him in his throat and also wanted to smack Sasha... because he makes me sick for not going home more (but I understand) and pushing his main friends away Micah and Sasha. & Sasha for being dumb as heck for running every time he said JUMP. I felt like when he says jump she says how HIGH ... it got on my nerves so bad that I just kept rolling my eyes. I was with her sister Felecia on that. Because I wanted Sasha to diss him or don’t speak to him to show him how she felt and even go on a date with Ian to show him she could do better; since he wasn’t over Reese.

But hearing him tell Sasha the story between him and Reese so sad, it even gave me little tears to my eyes especially with Reese being pregnant when she died. Gah! Such a tragic story sheesh! Like I said I understood why he didn’t want to tell anyone because he blames himself, but I’m glad he finally told Sasha what happened. But I also realized why no one blames him either; you look at it honestly wasn’t his fault that he gotten hurt and she died. I think that it helped Taylor in so many ways to get out everything that he was feeling inside of him when he came back well more came to Sasha apartment to talk to her. Because I think they would have a relationship if he didn’t try to fix himself especially when he actually wants to be with her but doesn’t know how but especially when he doesn’t want to forget Reese. Which I think ridiculous; because you’ll always remember a loved one. REGARDLESS. This story was so different and sadder than any of the books to this series. Like sheesh! Talk about sad; pain in the ass; annoying all in one.

I always thought that Taylor should’ve let Sasha go until he figures his crap out within himself. Instead of stringing her along. More feelings get hurt by doing that. I felt terrible for Sasha because I knew she wanted more from Taylor and he couldn’t give it to her at that time. I thought a little bit of therapy would’ve continued helping him too. & in the end, I’m glad Sasha told him that needed to figure things out. I was like yasss girl! I think that with Reece brother AJ talking to him and his talks with Reece help him get a lot of reinsurance (don’t think that’s the word but whatever). But I think that is what Taylor needed that push; he gained that understanding with AJ... I was like if he doesn’t finally admit and get his woman. I’m a smack him to North Dakota. I wanted to smack him to North Dakota too especially at that flipping supper Market. Damn he got on my last damn nerves in this book. Now I’m not even mad at him 😂 when I realize Celery McGiggles is that girl Claire he trains at the new gym he works at...

She (Sasha) did him on him (Taylor) damn it’s so funny 😂 , but it’s sad at the same time. Like the same way he pushes her away she’s doing it right back. I’m here like yasss girl pay him back. But I feel so bad for him even though he got on my nerves that wanted to body slam him a few times throughout the book. But dang poor boy; I want to say he was going to “cry on his home” or when he “get home”...


When Tara ask was Sasha eating eggs I’m like don’t tell me pregnant... but then that’s not it; I want to smack for doing that to him too. Because he was coming there to get Sasha back ugh these two irk my nerves. But couldn’t stop reading until the end! Wishing they hurry up and be together with their annoying selves. & in the end, I am like about flipping time f*ck!!! ... but I have to agree Taylor would’ve made a great dad too especially how he is with Ashley, Ethan daughter. It cracked me up when Taylor had to tell her Sasha wasn’t his girlfriend & she didn’t want Sasha close. Priceless... this book was good & I wasn’t disappointed. May as well said I read it in one day...


***“I’ll always thank you, Sasha, because I don’t know that I’d be where I am now if it wasn’t for you. I know I’ve told you before, but every piece of my heart that I have left is yours. I love you.**** <<< one part of this book I like because this is true; if it wasn’t for Sasha he still is pitiful drowning in his pain & shutting people out. I’m glad he made up with Micah too. He only had two real friends anyways that was Micah and Ethan. I saw that throughout the book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...