Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Review: Misadventures with a Speed Demon

Misadventures with a Speed Demon Misadventures with a Speed Demon by Chelle Bliss
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

***•• There’s a few spoilers throughout this review**•••

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

So, Brooks name is ridiculous but funny he has two first names. But I thought it would’ve been better if his name was “Carter Brooks” instead of Brooks Carter ... it’s just weird!!
Brooks and Faith they fell for each other quickly, I also knew they were going to have sexy time when they had tequila.... her brother Roscoe is mad annoying!

I was glad in the end that they finally told her father about them being together. Though, Roscoe caught them kissing, at least he didn’t snitch and told their father.

Also, the end I was glad that Brooks got a family in Faith and his family of his own. This review is short because I didn’t like this book that much; that’s why it took me forever to finish even though it was only 16 chapters plus the epilogue...

I also forgot to add that his mom wasn't sh*t especially when she tried to spread those lies. & not only that found out that he was racing; thinking she was going to get some $$$ out of him. She got fool, that's why she ran to the press. I was glad she gotten locked up for burning down his trailer, that was so uncalled for but glad he was with Faith at her house. Not only that I knew that Faith was going to end up pregnant that was one thing I was glad of, and also He (Brooks & Roscoe) became cool & friends.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...