Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Review: High School Dropout

High School Dropout High School Dropout by Sherri Renee
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

**This was a good book***

It was a very disappointing feeling when I realize that George and Laurie got together 😂😂 I was so for Meghan because I assume she wanted George!!!! Maybe, she still does, who knows.

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

•*** Spoilers; throughout this review••***

Okay, this is so weird! Amazon has this book set as “Second Chance” whereas on Goodreads it set as “High School Dropout”... & both have different cover photos which are weird too.

With that being said..... I was glad George was there to pick up Laurie because that person was waiting for her to leave that shelter... especially when it was waiting for Laurie to walk past. Then also be at her house too, 9 out of 10 it could be that art teacher she has that weird feeling about. I understand those feelings because I get different vibes from people you can’t trust...

Also, it sucks what everyone is doing, or how they are treating Laurie at school! Like they don’t know what she was going to in the hands of her uncle I was made at her in book 1 with Matt, Kristen (ex, George) because they both set Kristen up to die... but if it wasn’t for Laurie in both scenarios (her being set up) and (Laurie saving her (Kristen) .... Kristen wouldn’t have been in that situation, to begin with, but in the end, Laurie went to save her along with Matt.... but ONLY Kristen and Matt sees what she did, which sucks but I think she’ll come out stronger in the end. You’ll know who your friends are once something goes bad for you.....

As I am getting further into this book; there’s so much that both George and Laurie relate to each other. When they were in that cabin; it sucks how his brother died. I feel sorry for George because you can tell he was going through so much! When his brother committed suicide over what his dad kept demanding of him... this happens in real life with parents demanding kids to get perfect grades... you can’t do that to kids it’s can be hard on them... I will never demand my kid to get perfect grades. It’s best to tell them to do their best (you can only do the best that you can)!!!

I was glad in this story I have gotten to understand George more and why he did the things that he did... I don’t think he was able to talk to others and he did with Laurie... they both need each other in this scenario.

In the end, I am glad Rose realize Jack wasn’t the one for her and Jack got what he deserved when he did that to Laurie. Knowing darn well she didn’t want him. Glad that George, came to her rescue to have her back. If it wasn’t for Kristen, I don’t think no one would be friends with her. But now she has Kristen, Rose, Michelle, Jules, George, and Matt. That’s all she needs. I currently don’t even like Meghan, but I still want to know what her issue was.

I am glad that they well Sebastian gotten adopted and found the money; you know one thing about a dog they are very good at finding things. If Laurie adopted Sebastian, I don’t think they would’ve found that money and those evil men would’ve still been after them. Glad in the end everything turns out good for both her and George and Sebastian didn’t die...



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...