Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Review: Misadventures with a Country Boy

Misadventures with a Country Boy Misadventures with a Country Boy by Elizabeth Hayley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

••**Not many spoilers throughout since its short, but there’s information the book in this review; don’t read if you are reading planning to read***••

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

I hate “sometimes” reading a book that is one-sided. Because I love to read the “male” thoughts and not only the “female” thoughts, it’s always one-sided...

But then I cracked open the book and got excited because the guy part is there... 😂 I was so disappointed because it didn’t have “Cole” or “Brook” in each section; which can be confusing at times.

“Misadventures with a Country Boy” I am going to say that the authors did a good job. I wasn’t disappointed at all. It didn’t take me long to finish it. I enjoyed Brook and Cole, the story they both were good for each other. I believe that if it weren’t for Cole, Brook would’ve been stuck under her parent's thumb, what I hoped was her sister end up getting from under their parent thumb too. It sucks that they thought that Cole, was beneath Brook and the other rich people. It was ridiculous and ignorant of Dean and her parents to consider the thoughts they did of Cole. Even though Brook made remarks against Cole, she wasn’t as harsh as her parents. I was glad in the end that both Cole and Brook chose each other. & Brook didn’t continue to work under her parent's thumb.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...