Friday, February 1, 2019

Review: The Prom Kiss

The Prom Kiss The Prom Kiss by Maggie Dallen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

All I am going to say is this book was WAY better than book 1 and 2. 

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

 It’s a possibility that it will have spoilers in my review.••••

So let me point out that I liked this book; and knew I was going to like it because the description of the book caught my eye.

But anyways, I was glad that Tina didn’t care what her friends though when she was hanging with Julian all the time. & that even his friend Alice and her boyfriend Brian (whose popular and a football player A Whole New League) didn’t care. They didn’t want Tina, to hurt Julian as Leila did him. I wasn’t even made with Tina when she tries to diss Julian with those remarks she made about him and why she didn’t want to be with him. I knew she actually wanted and liked him as much as he liked her.

The funny and weird thing is that Leila and Alex ended up-dating, in reality, they both deserve each other because they both were the same. I was glad that Julian changed (well no) more so he brought the real Tina out. She was hiding behind the real her when it came to her friends and even her FAMILY. Julian made her smile, be happier, feel special, etc., that is something her friends and Alex couldn’t do for her. Even she made Julian happy more than Leila could’ve done for him. I was glad she also apologize to Veronica too for throwing that drank on her at the party (in the story about Veronica and her guy Drew Remi Out of His League) over Alex wack self. She was mean to Veronica in the first book to this series; I couldn’t stand her in book 1, I do believe that she was evil to Alice too in book Two I forgot.... but glad that she became a nice person all because of Julian...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...