Saturday, February 23, 2019

Review: Misadventures with a Professor

Misadventures with a Professor Misadventures with a Professor by Sierra Simone
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

>>^^^**** There are many possibilities that there are more no; they're going to be spoilers in this review of Misadventures with a “Professor”...

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

In my opinion, I hope that she doesn’t tell him. I hope that she up and leave, and he ends up chasing her due to the fact, that he found those THREE pregnancy tests that she had taken. End the end I do want to know what will her father say about her and the professor “Oliver” being together. But I want to say this, how OLD is the professor like he was a student of her father, so he must be at least in his 30 or 40s... I hate when books mention the female age, but never the male age. It’s ridiculous.

But what I did know was she was going to leave him, which I was right but he ends up coming for what he wanted once she set him straight... I was waiting on him to realize that Zandy wasn’t Rosie she was so different and she accepted him for who he was and what he wanted.

The only thing I didn’t like was when they were playing teacher/professor and student he got on my last nerve 😂😂 I know he was a professor but gosh #Gahd


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...