Saturday, September 29, 2018

Review: Lawless

Lawless Lawless by T.M. Frazier
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Lawless

Lawless...

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2018...

••••• spoilers••••

I knew this book was going to be good; it was disturbing as The first two books with King and Ray. However, still this one was really good; and I know book 2 is the one that’s really going to get into some serious crap that I am not going to like. I could tell that Bear like and love Thia as she to him! However, to me it’s like each guy falls in love with every girl they have met who is “17 turning 18” and they are pushing “30” ... very weird in my opinion but at least he didn’t do Thia the way King did Ray I mean she went through hell and high water with King lol! However, he finally came around! I already know just by reading the end and the “except from soulless” I’m going to be mad as hacker berry pickles” because if I read this and Gus isn’t on Bear and Thia side I dislike him so that why I didn’t read the rest; I’ll read it in book two”!

P.S. it’s a shame that his dad “Bear” dad treated him the way that he treated him from a 5-year-old child and until adult! That isn’t a father. The ending had me like “I bet that was his mom coming to see him” I was right! She’s not even dad which is a good thing! I hope his dad doesn’t find out! I hope in book two he gets rid of his dad and all the guys in the club that he left that are traders from the group but keep only those on his side! However, I think he does good not being in it no more

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...