Thursday, September 13, 2018

Review: The Importance of Getting Revenge

The Importance of Getting Revenge The Importance of Getting Revenge by Amanda Abram
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Good book

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2018...

••••^Just a few spoilers here and there^••••

This book was better than her other book. Though, Logan May have been annoying to Emma... At least he wasn’t like Jase was to Lexi ... because sheesh he was evil and rude all because he actually liked her and wanted her but he instead tries to rid of his feeling for her by hurting her getting caught kissing that cunt bucket girl Kylie... Idk how he does not see he had hurt her so much when he disrespected her to another level....even more, lucky she forgave him; you dearly have to LOVE deeply in LOVE to give that person who was rude, disrespectful for no reason to give them another chance. I know someone who did this now, but he is worse than Jase; I mean Jase is 100000% better.

I was glad that both he and Lexi finally told each other how they feel because I believed he liked her but he didn’t like her, I was as confused as Lexi was. But glad he came to his senses once he saw Zack with Lexi, I was irritated when he fought Zack for no particular reason. But glad everyone became friends, in the end. Also, I want a book with Trisha and Eric I wanna what will come of them.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...