Sunday, September 16, 2018

Review: Rule #2: You Can't Crush on Your Sworn Enemy

Rule #2: You Can't Crush on Your Sworn Enemy Rule #2: You Can't Crush on Your Sworn Enemy by Anne-Marie Meyer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Rule #2

Okay... This book was okay.. was it better than the first book no was book 1 better barely. Both was interesting books and actually kept my attention. But anyways!

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2018...

•••spoilers••••


I figured that Cade was actually in like = in love with Penny! That was easy. I understood her feelings to hate him because of what he done in middle school. People tend to have a dislike for those who have bullied them or tried to bully them. No matter how many years it would be! I wouldn’t even consider dating someone who have bullied or talk crap to me in school idc how he look....


I was also glad she had taken responsibility in her actions. She should’ve told on that Tiffanii girl but also understood why she didn’t people like them crazy, but I bet they don’t get into trouble only the people like Cade and Penny would get into trouble for the things Tiffanii and her posey ask of them.

I’ll give this book a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...