Friday, September 7, 2018

Review: Heart Shaped Lock

Heart Shaped Lock Heart Shaped Lock by R.H. Tucker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Definitely was a heart-shaped locket. That was shut close...

Okay, I really liked this book; though it was different from the others since they were in high school with the others and this one they were done with school.

•••• there may be a few spoilers throughout •••••

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2018...

I’m going to say this before I get started on my review even if I do or don’t write one but anyways.

Jen makes me sick like what got me was she kept on dragging Luke along; when she knew how he felt about her. Everybody felt like he was the one in the wrong even when he was NICE or told her how he felt their friends felt like he was the asshole but in reality, the boy was fed up with Jen, and he kept feeling like she didn’t want him. I didn’t blame him for going off on her at the theater. Like Jen blame him for something that was DONE in middle school and something her mother did. However, in reality, her mom actually did love and care for her. In the end, she expected Lucas to forgive her with the key; I felt like he should’ve dragged her along to like she did with him when he confessed how he felt about her so many times. And she kept pushing her away; because she blames her mom about finding love and no one loving her. I get the feeling of how she felt, but I felt like she shouldn’t have push Lucas away; and get mad at him when Sasha text.... like sheesh what did she expect from the boy he was trying his best time to prove his love I mean come on they loved each other since they were in elementary school. The one mistake she hated or pretended to hate him; then continued to be mean to him. Even her friend Emma acted like a cunt... like I wish Lucas friends Matt and Carter were there for him as they were there for each other when it came to Izzy and Emma. Smh... I was glad Jen finally stop acting like the world revolves around her and her feelings and actually finally told Lucas she wanted him to have the key to her heart because she was a headache.

PS. I wish that Lucas would've given up after the first or second time more so the second time because he apologized to her on so many occasions. It ain't even funny. The bad thing about it the poor boy had to walk on eggshells around her which sucks... I felt bad for him more than her because I wanted them together.

P. S. S. I HOPE THE AUTHOR MAKE A BOOK WITH JACKSON AND CINDY BECAUSE I WANT HIM TO FIND LOOOOVEEE. OH, I ALSO CANNOT FOR THE BOOK WITH VERONICA AND MICAH; I DONT KNOW WHY I KEPT CALLING HIM MITCH LMAO when his name is actually "Micah" which is a name I LOVE.

P.S. S. S> >>>>> I JUST HOPE VERONICA OR CINDY ISN"T ANNOYING AS JEN I CANNNOT TAKE IT IF THEY ARE.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...