Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Review: Don't Forget Me

Don't Forget Me Don't Forget Me by Judy Corry
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

“ Don’t forget me”. •••and he didn’t forget her

Okay; this book was interesting enough was it as good as the others? Ehhh not so much; I liked the others way better. Though I did enjoy Jess and Eliana story, I wish it were written in both Jess thoughts and Eliana thoughts, not just Eliana's only smh!

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2018...

••••••• Just going to drop a few spoilers before I write a review and go night! •~•


So, okay I was actually glad when Jess finally told wait no actually his sister actually told Eliana then he finally told Eliana once they started dating. Plus the only reason why he dated Kelsie was that of Eliana pushing him on to her; he actually wanted her instead, but she was too blind and naive actually to see that he only had eyes for her. I was glad that she realize that at the time of her birthday.


I also, understood why she broke up with Jess, especially when how she felt like everyone was leaving her and forgetting her when you feel like that you will have negative thoughts and push the ones you love; and who love you away because you tend not to believe what they tell you. Moreover, that was what happened to her and Jess relationship; when it came to that hating *** Keslie and his mother which I think the both of them had plotted against Eliana to ruin their relationship. His mom was definitely an “uppity boogie think she’s better than the next person” she the one was trying to make her son not happy when in reality; Eliana is what made him feel good about himself and liked him for who he was and didn’t push him; and change him into someone he wasn’t.

I was glad in the ends that Jess and Eliana worked out their differences and gotten back together and she actually got to see her dad again and had time to explain why he left him in the dust. I cannot wait for the next book (the book with (Lexi brother and her best friend) to this series to come out... I do hope it’s good and has both male/female thoughts in each chapter.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...