Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Review: Rule #1: You Can't Date the Coach's Daughter

Rule #1: You Can't Date the Coach's Daughter Rule #1: You Can't Date the Coach's Daughter by Anne-Marie Meyer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Rule #1

I am going to have actually rated this book a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ because I will say this being well I wasn’t really into this book, though the book was kind of interesting. Was it boring no, I just cannot figure out the word that I am looking for to describe this book.

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2018...

•••• There’s a possibility that there will be a few spoilers maybe••••••


So anyways I am sort of like Destiny father in this book. Some kind of in a way but not that overprotective though! However, I don’t play about the age range of dating no matter if it’s the son or the daughter. I felt and understood where Destiny was made about when it came to her father and Mrs. Swallow (lord I hate that name) who would want that last name. So anyways I understood why she was mad at them both well more so her father because he didn’t want her to date; because her mother left him for Pedro. He shouldn’t have done that and then meets Angelica and suspect for Destiny to date still not until she changed his mind because he wanted to date Angelica... I figure he was going to change his mind sooner or later. You and your child both would want to be happy. The mother is who will have regrets sooner rather than later. I was glad that Tyson didn’t care but did care enough actually to give him and Destiny a chance; even her father given him a chance because he wasn’t a bad kid... Just had many problems due to the fact of him having to take care of his sister and dealing with his alcoholic mother.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...