Friday, September 14, 2018

Review: It Was Always You

It Was Always You It Was Always You by Judy Corry
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Awesome book

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2018...

•••• Spoilers ••••••


So let me get to reviewing this book.


So, I will say I definitely enjoyed this book; the description of the book actually caught my attention if the description or the cover is interesting enough that is what grabs my attention unless I been wanting to read a book for awhile not caring what the cover or description looks like!

However, let me say this Lexi dad was really strict sheesh! Like literally lol, he kind of like I would be but I’m more of the type of person would tell both my son or daughter to actually come to me about things instead of doing it behind my back. I understood why her father done that, but you cannot compare someone with the next person. I honestly know that feeling, and it’s not good at all getting compare to another person who’s no better than you. More so the person to whom they compare you too are the ones who have done bad things whereas you haven’t. I was glad that her father got the stick out his butt and actually let Noah and Lexi actually date each other; I figure her brother was feeling some type of way about his best friend and his sister. However, he has a thing for her best friend. I hope the author actually write a book about Lexi brother Easton and her best friend, Juliette...... Also, there is such a domestic violence relationship in this world; I was glad that the author wrote about it. I think many women and even men need to see what this type of behavior does to families. I felt so bad for Noah and what he had to deal with at the age of eighteen even his little sister who was like eight who had to see her father abuse her mother. Noah family wasn’t crap his father was a prick seriously like he or his mother didn’t care where the boy laid his head at his had to sleep in the car in the freaking cold. If it wasn’t for Lexi I doubt that boy would’ve made it through those two nights; his parents family came around once they both found out that the boy had to sleep in the blizzard (cold) because of a woman beater. I cannot stand men who beat on women and kids they are such cowards and aren’t men. I know a few of women beaters and I’ve told them about themselves too. I was glad that Noah dad actually let them move in with them when Noah found out what happened to his mom and that loser Paul got locked up for the crime he committed. This book deserved a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating! The author did a good job; definitely enjoyed this book and will read the other books in this series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...