Thursday, September 13, 2018

Review: Challenge Accepted

Challenge Accepted Challenge Accepted by Amanda Abram
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Awesome book

Challenge Accepted…

Was actually a really funny good book.

I was not disappointed at all. The author truly had my attention from beginning to end, I love when an author can actually do that and I don’t get bored in the middle of the book wishing that it can be over already.

••••. spoilers. •••• Just a few…•••

So okay, in my opinion, I understood what.. no, I realized why Emma was mad with Logan about how he treated her since they were little kids. But if you think about it, I believe he actually did like her that’s why he always was picking on her. Once they began to get older; when you were told to apologize to Emma and all the time they were spending together they ended up falling in love with each other; which in the end; was giving them their true feelings for each other since they were kids. Even their parents; Sophia wanted them together lol! But they hated each other so much they couldn’t see that they were falling in like with each other. But the funniest of them all was Logan, it was hilarious when he was trying to deny his feelings for Emma; not when he was rude when Grace recorded him. But when done things he couldn’t believe he said or done; among other things. Everyone could see that he wanted Emma except him it was hilarious; because deep down he knew he wanted her and visa versa for her.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...