Saturday, September 1, 2018

Review: True to You

True to You True to You by R.H. Tucker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

True to you

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2018...

•• Spoilers ... Just a FEW•••

Read this in like one day, this book was really good and not once was I disappointed. The author did her thing with this book.


However, I will say I am very disappointed how the book ended. I thought for sure Matt was going to reveal that he was a nerd to the students in the school. He only wore the suit, and no one said anything. Like really ugh >•< lol he could’ve at least told people before the dance even happen smh. However, I was glad that he finally told Lucas and Carter. That’s what you call some true friends. Happy, he also loved himself to be with Izzie

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...