Saturday, September 1, 2018

Review: Courting The Nerd: A Rumor Has It Short Story

Courting The Nerd: A Rumor Has It Short Story Courting The Nerd: A Rumor Has It Short Story by R.H. Tucker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Yasssss Sam <3 Nat

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2018...

>>>>******••••••••••••••• Just A FEW MAYBE A SMALL AMOUNT OF SPOILERS<<<<<<<<<<

Love it even though it was short.... see Sam may have been a nerd, but eventually, Natalie fell for him. Idk how people think nerds are weird..., we are awesome; we are own people nerds have more fun; whereas popular people think they are better than the next or bully someone they think his less than them. I’m so glad that Natalie realizes that in the end, and wanted Sam for who he was and didn’t change him. Her friend Emily wasn’t a true friend either; that’s all I’m a say but. I loved when Natalie told Sam “to get rid of those stupid contacts and put his glasses back on” and “kiss me like that again, nerd” yasss I like them together (:

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...