Saturday, October 13, 2018

Review: Soulless

Soulless Soulless by T.M. Frazier
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Soulless

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2018...

Spoilers...


I don’t know why it felt like this book was way longer than it needed to be. It’s a possibility that I assume it could be because I had stopped reading it for a while. That’s why it took me to this point to finish it. Moreover, I will say; I wasn’t disappointed just wished that in the end, Bear met his grandpa, Joker. I knew there had to be a reason why Joker had showed up in Lawless. Both Abel dad and mom were pure evil like they were one in the same but evil in the same way but different too. Like how you want to kill your own kid; his parents weren’t his parents at all! Only King, Preppy and Grace was his family until Ray and Ti came along.!!!!! However, I’m just going to skip to what I want to say about the ending! Bruh I was that ending that guy they thought was Lance has to be Preppy, and he wasn’t even DEAD... if it is him I’m going to be legit happy; I swear to you! Because I been heated since King, Tyrant, and Lawless. I liked Preppy too... tuh!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...