Friday, October 26, 2018

Review: Out of His League

Out of His League Out of His League by Maggie Dallen
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Ok

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2018...

I didn’t like this book. I mean it was interesting enough to read. But it wasn’t my cup of tea. I like a book where I cannot stop reading I will want more of it, that have you at the edge of your seat (at a football or basketball game) it didn’t pull me in. Though I did wanted to read this book to see what was going to happen... I did like some parts in the book, but that was it! I am not sure I will read the others to this series.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...