Saturday, November 3, 2018

Review: Rule #3: You Can't Kiss Your Best Friend

Rule #3: You Can't Kiss Your Best Friend Rule #3: You Can't Kiss Your Best Friend by Anne-Marie Meyer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Ethan + Olivia , friendships can = to love ❤️

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2018...

I was waiting on this book to come to read it finally. It was the same as the other books in this series (e.,g, good, and enjoyable) that’s my meaning ..... I liked the second one better. That’s my truth. But Ethan and Olivia's story was good; I figured that Ethan liked her and Olivia was to blind to see that he liked her, she was too wrapped up in Laulan or whatever his name was. To see that her true match was her best friend until it was too late. She kept pushing him away. I understood why he was upset. She assumed things a lot over aliases things too much and don’t think things through. That what messed up their friendship she should’ve told him her feelings and nothing would’ve happened .but she was bossy. She had Ethan wrapped around her finger until he walked away from her. I was glad that things work out, in the end, the good book. I will be reading part 4 ( the Christmas one to this series).

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...