Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Review: A Whole New League

A Whole New League A Whole New League by Maggie Dallen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

#2

Let’s see it could be some spoilers depending on how I feel once I am writing this review.

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2018...

So I am going to start by saying, I am glad this book was short; sometimes I do like and don’t like LONG chapters. I thought Alice and Brian story. They were best friends but split during high school. They were both in the wrong, but realize they cared and missed each other. They fixed their relationship by coming together through “theater.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...