Thursday, December 6, 2018

Review: Rule #4: You Can't Misinterpret a Mistletoe Kiss

Rule #4: You Can't Misinterpret a Mistletoe Kiss Rule #4: You Can't Misinterpret a Mistletoe Kiss by Anne-Marie Meyer
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Under the mistletoe where you will be kissed 💋

•••• there’s a possibility of a few spoilers here and there because I couldn’t shut up and not put a spoiler ALERT in my review••••

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2018...

•**** This story will get a 3.5 star because it was good enough to read! So here’s my little short review:

Hmm, this book was alright wasn’t my cup of tea maybe because I’m so not into Christmas books too much. But this series; it has alright series.. not good, but it will keep your interest long enough actually to finish it. Both Ava and Jacob story was okay; I like how Ava stood up to both of their parents because it was ridiculous how they treated Jacob until the truth came out! Then everything changes; that’s why you shouldn’t be so quick to judge or change up on someone just because you learn, see or hear things about them; or things they did. Halftime, it’s not true. It was actually Ava brother fault and not Jacob he was actually taking the blame for what Andrew did, if you look at it, Jacob; was actually a good friend towards Andrew, I don’t understand how he was the one to be mad with Jacob; when Jacob had all the right to be mad with him. And Ava; put him in his place along with the parents.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...