Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Review: Keeping Up Appearances

Keeping Up Appearances Keeping Up Appearances by Elizabeth Stevens
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Can’t keep up appearances for too long you may end up falling in LOVE•X ♥️ Dolly

Okay, I will say this I liked this book once I started it, but then I started to get annoyed with the main girl character because she was a bit annoying and whiny in my opinion. This is where I give this book a 4 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Star because of Holly.

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2018...

•••• I’m going to add a few or maybe a lot of spoilers. So If you are planning to read this book don’t read this review because I spilled the beans mkay?•••••

So anyway, I figure that her ex-friend Nancy was behind a lot of things that had ruined Holly friendship with their friends. But when you are reading this book; you realize neither of the people she called her friends were her friends because they turned their back on her; whereas the “Bows” was there for her, and the “Gits” believe the lies and stories that Nancy was spreading around the school. The Bows didn’t believe a word that was said. I like how she actually became her true self when she removed herself from the Gits… I did look as though she didn’t have an opinion, but was very judgmental toward the Bows when she was friends with the Gits. Xander (I hate that name; like how you even pronounce it anyway) 😂 lol. But any-who; Xander (aka X – Zander) is how I say his name; oh back on the topic at hand; Xander he actually brought out the real her, and they both made each other happy. I didn’t blame both Daniel and Rachel be cautious of Holly because she could’ve hurt Xander especially since he did care and liked her… I still think that is why Xander and Jason have a beef with one another. They both wanted; and liked Holly and she was to blind to see because she assumes that Jason didn’t want her and will deny her, and she hated Xander because he was a man whore; she believes the rumors that were spread. In the end, she fell for Xander and learn that Jason did want and like her but Nancy the jealous cunt; lied to him about Holly liking him, and planning to embarrass Holly when she was going to tell Jason how she felt. But what happens was she got the guy and Nancy didn’t. Ha, karma is *****. Can’t be evil; hateful and cruel to people because something will not work out for you in the long run. And Nancy was still bitter at the end of the story when Holly gave her speech.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...