Friday, December 7, 2018

Review: My Mistletoe Mix-Up

My Mistletoe Mix-Up My Mistletoe Mix-Up by Judy Corry
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Mixed up mistake = love ❤️= boyfriend + girlfriend

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2018...

••¥¥ it could be a possibility of a few spoilers•••¥¥

This book was good. I enjoyed this story. It’s crazy how it is twins in this world that has the exact fact. You cannot tell them apart at all. Raven kept getting the twins Jace and Logan mixed up. But I could say everyone was going for Jace over Logan. I could see why he was insecure and possibly jealous. They may look alike but have different personalities.

When I first started this book, I had to figure out who in the world was ‘Raven’ until I figured out after the fact ••• the girl that was in Lexi and Noah story that had wanted Noah. Glad, she found herself a boyfriend, I can relate to how she feels too in this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...