Thursday, December 13, 2018

Review: Dark Needs

Dark Needs Dark Needs by T.M. Frazier
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ok

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2018...

•••Not many spoilers but some may be mention••••

When I think about it as I was reading the first book that goes with this one, is that it’s best to read the book before this one than this one. Then, King because you’ll get to see what he had done for KING. But I did like that it’s actually a short read and from Jake perspective and not only Abby ’s. This one was really good I was glad that it didn’t start over again but when they have seen each other again after he killed Owen wack self. I didn’t know he and King met each other in jail. Interesting to see, that’s how they met and all the work he did for King and his friends.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...