Sunday, December 23, 2018

Review: The Tomboy & the Rebel

The Tomboy & the Rebel The Tomboy & the Rebel by Leeann M. Shane
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Tomboy and the REBEL = love ❤️

That’s, was it? That was my thoughts when the book ended.

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2018...

••••spoilers alert 🚨 ••••

This book was even though I wanted it to hurry up and end. I think my brain gets tired when I read for too long. Even, though and itching for more; once I start a good book. This story was awesome. I liked both Darren aka Dare and Melanie aka Tom. They both needed each other to heal what was going on at home. I felt like Maisy was hurting that’s why she picked on Mel, but it took Mel friend Sean actually to take her; opposites always attract. Sometimes you need someone who is different from you or someone who relates to you in both ways. I liked how both Mel and Dare was into photography; I love photography, was a tomboy in my younger teenage days. I wish I had myself a REBEL. Lol, but anywho her friend Gen stayed disappearing after she got into Dare friend Ruby. I wouldn’t mind knowing their story. But this book was good.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...