Friday, December 28, 2018

Review: First Comes Love

First Comes Love First Comes Love by Emily Goodwin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

First comes love, baby and then marriage

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2018...

•••• Spoilers here and there•••••

Okay, I did enjoy this book. I am never the one to be disappointed in reading Emily Goodwin books. She always keeps my interest in her books. I like how both Lauren and Noah got together no matter what “her” family thought of Noah. I felt they all judge him including Lauren; thinking he was going to be the same as he was as a teenager. But in reality, a lot of people change when they have a kid, and you can tell by reading this book; that being with Lauren and having a kid with her changed Noah, and he turns out not like his father. He definitely was good for her; she for him.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...