Friday, December 21, 2018

Review: The Shy Girl and the Football Star

The Shy Girl and the Football Star The Shy Girl and the Football Star by Julia Keanini
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Ok but “shy girl” I never got that part” because she wasn't shy tbh.

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2018...

••••Spoilers will be in this review, but not too much. •••••

So, I am going to say this; I was planning to give this book a 3 star ⭐️⭐️⭐️ because Lacey was getting on my last nerve. But after a while, she wasn’t annoying, so I am going to give this book a 4 star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. I hated the fact that she kept putting girls on Tucker; when Tucker liked her and she was to blind to see it, even when she liked him herself, and put him on other girls that he didn’t want. Then she cries and whines about seeing him with Jamie or the girl Lauren .. like girl can you shut your face; it’s was your own fault. She got on my last nerve when she kept doing that. Not only that even when her friend Ash died she blamed herself when it wasn’t her fault. She didn’t know her friend had a heart condition. But what made it worse for Ash was what Charity did to her that is what pushed her to the end; like her sister, Amber stated “Ash didn’t want to die” I will agree. I think she was hurting and she wasn’t telling people the reason why she was hurt. She wasn’t eating after the incident happens with Lacey sister Charity. That was the saddest part of this book; I was even sad and teary-eyed while reading that storyline it was very sad. I didn’t even suspect that one of her friends was going to die. I was glad that Lacey finally spoke about the way she felt and embraced how she look and feel instead of continuing being sad and upset about how she looked even when she lost weight. She didn’t see in the beginning that Tucker didn’t care about how she looked. He was in love with her since he was THREE. Like she didn’t see anything his brother Jason and her weight blinded her. But in the end, they found each other and became one.

BTW: I also liked the fact that her sister Charity apologized and asked for forgiveness in what she has done to both Ash and Lacey, and she changed from who she was in high school.

P.S.
I hope that the author made or will make a story about Audrey because I want to know her story. Why she is the way, she is.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...