Thursday, December 20, 2018

Review: Cheat Codes

Cheat Codes Cheat Codes by Emily Goodwin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ok so what does cheat codes mean lol

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2018...

••••spoilers just a few in this short review•••

So I’m a be short for once kind of lol! But anyways I’ve wanted to read this book for a while now glad I did; I was not disappointed. I liked Archer and Quinn story; for one I knew that Quinn was going to end up pregnant, and her family well half of her family wouldn’t be disappointed. But I still don’t understand how Kara; her brother soon to be wife can be mad with Quinn because her due date is around the same time Quinn going to have her baby; like um hello? You cannot change a date when a baby is due. But I am hoping that nothing happens with their baby since she is pregnant and got hit with that door; his brother needs a lot of help and I hope that he does turn his life around, and there'd be a story about him; when he did. Hopefully, something good comes out with the second part of the story with Quinn and Archer; especially with her family (e.g., her brother Dean and her dad Harold). I will be reading part 2 soon.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...