Saturday, December 29, 2018

Review: Out of the Blue

Out of the Blue Out of the Blue by Lila Rose
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

(view spoiler)

I'm always down to read a good book.

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2018...

••••spoilers it’s a possibility••••

I am never disappointed when I am reading this MC hawks stories... they always end up being good. God can I just add that I hope the author makes a story about Nancy and Gamer; because I want to see if they will end up together; even though it will make Talon mad.

But anyways I wasn’t disappointed at all; like God it only took me two days to finish this book, that’s how good it was. I liked how both Easton and Lan took their time with Parker; they knew he needed time; especially Easton. He knew that Parker was confused it took talking to Knife, and a more taking to Liam for Parker to understand his confusion to why he likes the two men his partner and his lover. In the end, he finally came around and found true love that made him happy and smiles more. Can’t wait for the next book; even ones about the kids ... This book was worth a 5 star. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...