Friday, January 4, 2019

Review: End Game

End Game End Game by Emily Goodwin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

GREAT BOOK

••••Spoilers through this book••••

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

This book. No wait, part two of this book was good. I enjoyed it and glad that it ended with a happy ending. I will say I couldn’t stand Kara, Quinn brother Dean wife. She was mad annoying; acting like Quinn pregnancy was a big problem when it came to her wedding. She was so bitchy, over everything that Involved Quinn; I wish Dean shut her up; and tell her about herself. Especially When it came to his sister. I also didn’t like that fact that Quinn was being whiny about every little thing, but couldn’t be too mad at her about it because she was pregnant. Though, I was glad when both her and Archer wanted to move to Eastwood. I was glad too because that’s where I wanted them to end up at. Especially since Archer family was moving there also. But, since Archer family moved to Eastwood. I am wondering if the author is going to make a story about Archer brother Bobby because I am hoping turns himself around and changes his ways and meets a nice girl. Like I want him to prove everyone wrong; to show them he can be his old self again.” #Letsjustpray the author makes a story about Archer brother to see if he did make a change. Good book though, this one was a 5 star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...